Who are we?
The main goal of the Economic Research Club is to create a supportive environment that enables students to learn about methods of conducting economic research. We use the R programming language, and sometimes Python, to analyze and explain various economic phenomena. Our club consists of passionate individuals with diverse backgrounds, all united by their interest in economics. By joining our club, you will not only learn methods and tools that will help you conduct a variety of scientific research but also have the opportunity to network with like-minded students and professionals in the field.
What do we do?
Plan for the summer semester of the academic year 2022/2023:
1. Workshops on writing scientific articles.
2. Participation in a competition dedicated to economic issues.
3. Offline and online meetings with interesting people (representatives of the scientific community) from Poland and abroad.
4. Preparing students to participate in the Scientific Conference „Science and Passion as the Key to Success”.
5. Workshops on research methodology:
a. Data collection, selection, and processing,
b. Research tools and methods,
c. Basics of econometric modeling.