- 3rd place in Poland in terms of the number of international students and 4th place in terms of multiculturalism;
- Silver Certificate in the University of Leaders 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 competition and the highest distinction in the Top Quality Studies competition in 4th edition of Higher Education Intsitutions Certification Programme University of Leaders 2014; the certification programme assessed both public and private universities;
- the best university in south-east of Poland and 10th place in the Poland-wide competition according to the Academic Ranking of Polish Universities 2016 – category: master’s degree studies. The ranking, in which 80 universities took part, was conducted by the Perspektywy magazine;
- 4th place among non-state higher education institutions whose graduates are most eagerly employed by companies;
- 7th place in the survey conducted by the Wprost magazine for non-state higher education institutions highly appreciated by employers in 2015;
- Central Statistical Office: UITM as the University with the highest students growth in 2013-2015
- Best Local Cisco Academy in Europe;
- 1st prize for the ‘Flying laboratory’ project in a competition organised by the Polish Information Technology Society;
- ‘Information Technology Leader’, 2007;
- ‘Leader of ECDL Advanced’ – 1st prize;
- Laureate of ECDL Foundation Digital Literacy Awards, 2005;
- The “Eagle” prize awarded by Rzeczpospolita, the leading daily newspaper, to the best non-state university in Podkarpackie province offering study programmes at the second-cycle level (master’s degree).
In 2005 out of the initiative of the common founder the Academic Consortium was established, formed by the University of Information Technology and Management in Rzeszów, the University of Management and Administration in Zamosc and the Tischner European University in Krakow. This is a pioneer venture on the national scale. It shows an effective way to consolidate non-state higher education institutions.