If you would like to borrow something, you need to order books in advance!
How to login in to library account
How to order books via internet from the Library?
- choose “Log in” from catalogue menu and log in,
- click on Search, choose search criteria and after finding the proper book order the item from location the Lending Library (look Loanable items) or from Reading Room (Items available on-site only – not for borrow),
- click on “Request”on the right side,
- request has been added to the requests cart,
- go to the request cart and confirm request,
- wait for a notification from the library about the book order,
- completion – check your mailbox or notification in mobil app.
After you have received the confirmation, come to the library.
- wear protective masks,
- keep a distance of at least 2 m between each other,
- use disinfectants at the entrance to the building .
Contact with the Library via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
It is also possible to order a scan (up to 30 pages) of books not available in our databases .
How to renew books online
To renew your books online you must log in to your account. Your online library account lists the the items you have borrowed with their due dates.
To renew an item:
- All items borrowed by the reader must not be overdue in a certain lending department;
- the sum of all fines and fees must be equal to 0 (zero) in a certain lending department.
- If any of above conditions are not fulfilled, the item cannot be renewed and instead of a “Renew” link, “Info” link will be available. After clicking the link, the reader will get a page with an explanation why the item cannot be renewed.
To renew an item (books) please click “Prolong” or “Prolong all” link
Download the free mobile application and operate the library catalog on your mobile device faster and more conveniently.
After logging in to the application using the data from the reader’s account, the user of the application can:
- search the catalog,
- order and reserve library materials for rental,
- read library resources available online,
- check the status of materials in his account.
After logging please choose USTAWIENIA (settings) and change language!