List of Selected Publications
- Book Chapters
- K. Jha, Molecular Imprinted Polymers for Chemical Vapor Sensing in Human Body Odor, in Advanced Molecular Imprinting Materials, Chapter 14, Wiley Scrivener Publishing LLC, USA, pp. 561-624, 2016.
- K. Jha, P. Paramasivam, Z. Pan, J. Wang, Decision Stump and StackingC-Based Hybrid Algorithm for Healthcare Data Classification. In: Sun X., Pan Z., Bertino E. (eds.) Cloud Computing and Security. ICCCS 2018. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 11067. Springer, 2018.
- SCI indexed papers
- K. Jha, T.H. Yoon, Toxicity modelling of nanomaterials by origin evaluation of their physicochemical descriptors using a combination of principal component analysis and support vector machine methods, Expert Systems, e12492 2019, Impact factor 1.505 (SCI4)
- K. Jha, J. Bilalovic, A comparative approach of neural network and regression analysis in very short-term wind speed prediction, Neural Network World 29(5), 285-300, 2019, Impact factor 0.957 (SCI4)
- K. Jha, K. Hayashi, and R.D.S. Yadava, Recognition and sensing of organic compounds using analytical methods, chemical sensors, and pattern recognition approaches, Chemometrics and Intelligent Laboratory Systems, 185, 18–31, 2019, Impact factor 2.303 (SCI3)
- K. Jha, Z. Pan, E. Elahi, N. Patel, A comprehensive search for expert classification methods in disease diagnosis and prediction, Expert Systems, 36(1), e12343, 2019, Impact factor 1.505 (SCI4)
- K. Jha, T.H. Yoon, Z. Pan, Multivariate statistical analysis for selecting optimal descriptors in the toxicity modeling of nanomaterials, Computers in Biology and Medicine, 99, 161–172, 2018, Impact factor 2.286 (SCI4)
- K. Jha, Z. Ahmad, D.E. Crowley, Fuzzy inference for soil microbial dynamics modeling in fluctuating ecological situations, Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems 35, 1399–1406, 2018, Impact factor 1.637 (SCI4)
- K. Jha, Z. Ahmad, D.E. Crowley, Fuzzy-genetic approaches for estimation of microbial rock phosphate solubilization in sandy clay loam textured soil, Computers and Electronics in Agriculture, 150, 125-133, 2018, Impact factor 3.171 (SCI2)
- K. Jha, S. Shorko, A novel CALM algorithm in student profiling, Computer Applications in Engineering Education, 26 (4), 841-851, 2018, Impact factor 1.435 (SCI4)
- K. Jha, Z. Ahmad, Soil microbial dynamics prediction using machine learning regression methods, Computers and Electronics in Agriculture, 147, 158-165, 2018, Impact factor 3.171 (SCI2)
- K. Jha, F. Josheski, Artificial evolution using neuroevolution of augmenting topologies (NEAT) for kinetics study in diverse viscous mediums, Neural Computing and Applications, 29 (12), 1337-1347, 2018, Impact factor 4.664 (SCI2)
- K. Jha, S. Shorko, A novel parallax engine for animation using hybrid graphics software Entertainment Computing 27, 188-193, 2018, Impact factor 1.297 (SCI4)
- K. Jha, J. Bilalovic, A. Jha, N. Patel, H. Zhang, Renewable energy: Present research and future scope of Artificial Intelligence, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 77, 297-317, 2017, Impact factor 10.556 (SCI1)
- K. Jha, Z. Ahmad, Soil microbial dynamics modeling in fluctuating ecological situations by using subtractive clustering and fuzzy rule-based inference systems, Computer Modeling in Engineering & Sciences, 113 (4), 443-459, 2017, Impact factor 0.796 (SCI4)
- K. Jha, K. Hayashi, Molecular structural discrimination of chemical compounds in body odor using their GC–MS chromatogram and clustering methods, International Journal of Mass Spectrometry, 423, 1-14, 2017, Impact factor 1.658 (SCI4)
- K. Jha, E.M. Eyong, An energy optimization in wireless sensor networks by using genetic algorithm, Telecommunication Systems, 67 (1), 113-121, 2017, Impact factor 1.707 (SCI4)
- K. Jha, K. Hayashi, Body odor classification by selecting optimal peaks of chemical compounds in GC–MS spectra using filtering approaches, International Journal of Mass Spectrometry, 415, 92-102, 2017, 1.658 (SCI4)
- K. Jha, Characterization of human body odor and Identification of primary aldehydes in human body odor, Reviews in Analytical Chemistry, 36 (2), 1-16, 2016, 2.630 (SCI4)
- K. Jha, S. Shorko, Parallax engine for 2D animation in cinematography, Signal, Image and Video Processing, 11 (3), 487-491, 2016, Impact factor 1.894 (SCI4)
- K. Jha, F. Josheski, N. Marina, K. Hayashi, GC-MS characterization of body odour for identification using artificial neural network classifiers fusion, International Journal of Mass Spectrometry, 406 (1), 35-47, 2016, Impact factor 1.658 (SCI4)
- K. Jha, K. Hayashi, R.D.S. Yadava, Drugs of abuse and their detection methodologies: contribution of chemical sensor, Current Organic Chemistry, 19 (12), 1191-1201, 2015, impact factor 2.029 (SCI4)
- K. Jha, N. Marina, C. Liu, K. Hayashi, Human body odor discrimination by GC-MS spectra data mining, Analytical Methods, 7, 9549-9561, 2015, Impact factor 2.378 (SCI4)
- K. Jha, K. Hayashi, Polyacrylic acid polymer & aldehydes template molecule based MIPs coated QCM sensors for detection of pattern aldehydes in body odor, Sensors & Actuator B: Chemical, 206, 471-487, 2015, Impact factor 6.393 (SCI1)
- K. Jha, K. Hayashi, A quick responding quartz crystal microbalance sensor array based on molecular imprinted Polyacrylic acids coating for selective identification of aldehydes in body odor, Talanta 134, 105-119, 2015, Impact factor 4.916 (SCI2)
- K. Jha, C. Liu, K. Hayashi, Molecular imprinted polyacrylic acids based QCM sensor array for recognition of organic acids in body odor, Sensors & Actuator B: Chemical, 204, 74-87, 2014, Impact factor 6.393 (SCI1)
- K. Jha, K. Hayashi, and R.D.S. Yadava, Neuro, Fuzzy and Neuro-Fuzzy approach for concentration estimation of volatile organic compounds by surface acoustic wave sensor array, Measurement, 55, 186-195, 2014, Impact factor 2.791 (SCI3)
- K. Jha, K. Hayashi, A novel odor filtering and sensing system combined with regression analysis for chemical vapor quantification, Sensors & Actuator B: Chemical, 200, 269-287, 2014, Impact factor 6.393 (SCI1)
- K. Jha, R.D.S. Yadava, Denoising by singular value decomposition and Its application to electronic nose data processing, IEEE Sensors, 11 (1), 35-44, 2011, Impact factor 3.076 (SCI3)
- K. Jha, R.D.S. Yadava, Development of surface acoustic wave electronic nose , Defence Science Journal, 60 (4), 367-376, 2010, Impact factor 0.589 (SCI4)
- K. Jha, R.D.S. Yadava, Preprocessing of SAW sensor array data and pattern recognition, IEEE Sensors, 9 (10), 1202-1208, 2009, Impact factor 3.076 (SCI3)
- Wang, Q. Ni, G. Liu, X. Luo, S.K. Jha, Image splicing detection based on convolutional neural network with weight combination strategy, Journal of Information Security and Applications 54 (2020) 102523, Impact factor 1.537 (SCI4)
- Wang, W. Huang, X. Luo, Y.Q. Shi, S.K. Jha, Non-aligned double JPEG compression detection based on refined Markov features in QDCT domain, Journal of Real-Time Image Processing, 2019, Impact factor 2.588 (SCI3)
- Yin, J. Wang, X. Luo, J. Zhai, S.K. Jha, Y. She, Quaternion convolutional neural network for color image classification and forensics, IEEE Access, 7(1), 2019, 20293-20301, Impact factor 4.098 (SCI2)
- Gu, Y. Cao, E. Elahi, S.K. Jha, Human health damages related to air pollution in China, Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 26(13), 2019, 13115-13125, Impact factor 2.914 (SCI3)
- Zhang, J. Duan, W. Sun, S.K. Jha, A tumour perception system based on a multi-layer mass-spring model, International Journal of Sensor Networks, 31(1), 2019, 24-32, Impact factor 1.289 (SCI4)
- Wang, H. Wang, J. Li, X. Luo, Y.Q. Shi, S.K. Jha, Detecting double JPEG compressed color images with the same quantization matrix in spherical coordinates, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, 7, 2019, 113094-113102, Impact factor 4.046 (SCI2)
- Wang, Y. Li, J. Li, X. Luo, Y.Q. Shi, S.K. Jha, Color Image-spliced localization based on quaternion principal component analysis and quaternion skewness, Journal of Information Security and Applications, 47, 2019, 353-362 , Impact factor 1.537 (SCI4)
- Wang, G. Wu, J. Li, S.K. Jha, A new method estimating linear Gaussian filter kernel by image PRNU noise, Journal of Information Security and Applications, 2019, 44, 1-11, Impact factor 1.537 (SCI4)
- Elahi, C. Weijun, S.K. Jha, H.K. Zhang, Estimation of realistic renewable and non-renewable energy use targets for livestock production systems utilizing an artificial neural network method: a step towards livestock sustainability, Energy, 183, 2019, 191-204, Impact factor 5.537 (SCI2)
- Zhang, S.K. Jha, C. Liu, K. Hayashi, Tracing of chemical components of odor in Peels and flesh from ripe banana on a daily basis using GC-MS characterization and statistical analysis for quality monitoring during storage, Food Analytical Methods, 12(4), 2019, 947–955, Impact factor 2.413 (SCI2)
- Wang, T. Li, X. Luo, Y. Shi, R. Liu, S.K. Jha, Identifying Computer Generated Images Based on Quaternion Central Moments in Color Quaternion Wavelet Domain, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, 29(9), 2018, 2775-2785, Impact factor 4.046 (SCI2)
- Ahmad, D. Crowley, N. Marina, S.K. Jha, Estimation of biosurfactant yield produced by Klebseilla sp. FKOD36 bacteria using artificial neural network approach, Measurement, 81, 163-173, 2016, Impact factor 2.791 (SCI3)
- Imahashi, M. Watanabe, S.K. Jha, K. Hayashi, Olfaction inspired sensing using a sensor system with molecular recognition and optimal classification ability for comprehensive detection of gases, Sensors, 14, 5221-5238, 2014, Impact factor 3.031 (SCI3)
- Pandey, R. Prasad, V.P. Singh, S.K. Jha, K.K. Shukla, Crop parameter estimation by fuzzy inference system using X-band scatterometer data, Advances in Space Research, 51 (5), 905-911, 2013, Impact factor 1.746 (SCI4)
- K. Singh, S.K. Jha, A. Chaudhary, R.D.S. Yadava, S.B. Rai, Quality control of herbal medicines by using spectroscopic techniques and multivariate statistical analysis Pharmaceutical Biology, 48 (2), 134-1471, 2010, Impact factor 1.241 (SCI4)
- Other open access papers not indexed in SCI
- Jha, S.K. and J. Bilalovikj. “Short-term wind speed prediction at Bogdanci power plant in FYROM using an artificial neural network.” International Journal of Sustainable Energy38, no. 6 (2019): 526-541 (Open access).
- Jha, S.K. and R.D.S. Yadava. “Data mining approach to polymer selection for making SAW sensor array based electronic nose.” Sensors & Transducers147, no. 12 (2012): 108 (Open access).
- Jha, S.K., and R.D.S. Yadava. “Designing optimal surface acoustic wave electronic nose for body odor discrimination.” Sensor Letters9, no. 5 (2011): 1612-1622 (Open access).
- Jha, S.K., and R.D.S. Yadava. “Performance Assessment of PCA, MF and SVD Methods for Denoising in Chemical Sensor Array Based Electronic Nose System.” Sensors & Transducers129, no. 6 (2011): 57 (Open access).
- Jha, S.K., and R.D.S. Yadava. “Power scaling of chemiresistive sensor array data for odor classification.” Journal of Pattern Recognition Research6, no. 1 (2011): 65-74 (Open access).
- Srivastava, J.K., P. Pandey, K. Jha, V. N. Mishra, and R. Dwivedi. “Chemical vapor identification by plasma treated thick film tin oxide gas sensor array and pattern recognition.” Sensors & Transducers125, no. 2 (2011): 42 (Open access).
- Zhang, Lei, K. Jha, Z. Yang, Z. Zhao, and B.N. Tiwari. “Machine Intelligence in Signal Sensing, Processing, and Recognition.” Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering2017 (2017) (Open access).
- Prasad, R., A. Pandey, K. Jha, K. P. Singh, and G. S. Yadav. “Classification of fields having different soil moisture content by SVM technique using bistatic scatterometer.” Recent Research in Science and Technology3, no. 1 (2011) (Open access).
- Pandey, A, K. Jha, and R. Prasad. “Retrieval of crop parameters of spinach by radial basis neural network approach using X-band scatterometer data1.” Russian Agricultural Sciences36, no. 4 (2010): 312-315 (Open access).
- Pandey, A, R. Prasad, and K. Jha. “Classification of two different rough soil surfaces by using microwave X-band data through support vector machine (SVM).” Russian Agricultural Sciences36, no. 2 (2010): 141-145 (Open access).
- Bindal, P, U. Bindal, M. Kazemipoor, and K. Jha. “Hybrid machine learning approaches in viability assessment of dental pulp stem cells treated with platelet-rich concentrates on different periods.” Applied Medical Informatics41, no. 3 (2019): 93-101 (Open access).
Conference papers published in proceedings
- K. Jha, Kenshi Hayashi, Optimized KPCA method for chemical vapor class recognition by SAW sensor array response analysis, IEEE ISSNIP 2014, Singapore.
- K. Jha, M. Imahashi, K. Hayashi, T. Takamizawa, Data fusion approach for human body odor discrimination using GC-MS spectra, IEEE ISSNIP 2014 Singapore.
- K. Jha, Kenshi Hayashi, SAW sensor array data fusion for chemical class recognition of volatile organic compounds, Second Intl. Conf. on Advances in Computer, Electronics and Electrical Engineering, CEEE 2013, Mumbai, India.
- K. Jha, R.D.S. Yadava, Detection of outliers in surface acoustic wave (SAW) chemical sensor array responses by one-class support vector machine, IEEE Proceeding, pp. 898-901, IEEE-RAICS 2011, Trivandrum, India, 2011-09-22.
- K. Jha, R.D.S. Yadava, Statistical pattern analysis assisted selection of polymers for odor sensor array electronic nose for human body odor detection, IEEE Proceeding, pp. 575-580, IEEE-ICCCN 2011, Tamilnadu India.
- K. Jha, R.D.S Yadava, Pattern recognition methods for SAW sensor array based electronic nose, IEEE Proceeding, pp. 273-274, IEEE-ICCIC 2010, Tamilnadu, India, 2010-12-28
- Zhang, S.K. Jha, T. Liu, G. Pei, Discriminative Kernel Transfer Learning via l2, 1-Norm Minimization in IEEE IJCNN 2016 (Vancouver, Canada).
Materials for students are available at the relevant courses at the Blackboard platform.
Dr Sunil Kumar Jha
Department of Cognitive Science and Mathematical Modeling
35-225 Rzeszów, ul. Sucharskiego 2
Due to the currently binding state of epidemiological threat caused by the COVID-19 pandemic and restrictions concerning higher education, in the fall semester of 2020/2021 office hours are conducted both traditionally and by email. Traditional meetings within office hours should be arranged by prior email contact.